In the past three weeks since we launched LoserChick, we’ve received a lot of messages from community members who want to be involved in our community-building efforts.
Mainly they are keen to help in:
- Creating native language communities and native language groups which will help to create LoserChick communities in different countries and regions around the world.
- New strategies on new community building, engagement, and other such activities to grow our community.
Our community is growing rapidly and beyond our expectations:
- 23098 Telegram Group members
- 67400 Twitter followers
- 30270 Medium followers
But we don’t want to stop here. We will keep putting efforts into building a diverse community from all over the world. And today we will introduce our AmbassadorChick program.
Introduction to the AmbassadorChick Program
The first batch of applications will open at 12:00 PM UTC on August 31st and the ambassadors will be announced before 12:00 PM UTC on September 6th.
- 3 AmbassadorChicks will be chosen in the first batch, according to their performance during the last few weeks.
- Other applicants, except the 3 AmbassadorChicks being announced in the first batch, will automatically become the second batch AmbassadorChicks candidates.
- The second batch will open to apply 15 days after the first batch, which is around September 19th.
- The second batch of AmbassadorChicks will be chosen out according to their performance during the past days before it is announced.
- As the program gets more mature, we will start to involve other engagements ambassadors than new community building.
What is the Benefit of being an AmbassadorChick?
- Customized NFT avatar for each AmbassadorChick.
- A shared pool of 10000 CHICK/month is available for the AmbassadorChicks to apply to build their regional community.
- CHICK rewards according to the AmbassarChick’s tier.
How Can I Apply for an AmbassadorChick?
- Please submit the form below with your proposal of a community-building plan in the term of 2 months before 1200 PM UTC September 3rd. And the result will be announced before 12:00 PM UTC on September 6th.
- Signup application form: https://forms.gle/WZfMaZULHcbg8S7Y6
As an AmbassadorChick, you need to:
- According to your 2 monthly proposals approved by the team, please compose biweekly plans on the 1st and 15th and biweekly reports to show your fulfillment on 14th and 30th.
- Submit your community growing plans and reports to: https://www.notion.so/AmbassadorChick-Proposals-82585cf477cb4ef59f64f70cecb0309c
- If a budget is needed in the proposal, please initiate a vote to apply for the CHICKs in the pool. As for the voting template, you can refer to the Loserchick docs.
- Every 2 months is a checkpoint for AmbassadorChicks. If 2 growth plans out of 4 fail to achieve the goals as addressed in the proposals, this ambassador will be out.
- If the AmbassadorChicks fulfill what they promise in the proposal successively for 2 checkpoints, which is 4 months, they will be upgraded to tier 2.
- And if the AmbassadorChicks fulfill what they promise in the proposal successively 3 checkpoints, which is 6 months, they will be upgraded to tier 3.
- More advanced tiers will be open to the public when the program is assessed to be successful 3 months after its launch.
The rewards for different tiers of AmbassadorChicks are as follows:
- Tier 1: 500 $CHICK tokens per month
- Tier 2: 750 $CHICK tokens per month
- Tier 3: 1000 $CHICK tokens per month
- More tiers will be announced 3 months after the program’s launch.
- These rewards will be the initial set numbers when the price is below 0.5 USD per CHICK. And it may change in the future according to the price of the token.
- The rewards will be distributed before 1200PM UTC 10th of each month, according to your tier.
From the very beginning of the project, we know how important it is to build a solid community. And we are so lucky to meet many excellent volunteers during the past few days. Some of them came the first day when we set up the discord channel. Some of them reply to the questions from our social groups the moment they are free from their own work. Appreciate all of your support and let’s build our community together.